When you visit this website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis, and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.
When you register for any of our services, you will provide us with information about yourself, such as your email address. We may retain the content of your emails, and we protect the confidentiality of that information in the same manner as we protect other information received via telephone or regular mail. When you register or correspond with us, you are forming a commercial relationship and implying consent for us to convey information to you regarding our services, including special offers and promotions. You can always opt out of these communications.
Storage and Transmission of Collected Information
- We encrypt any sensitive information that is transmitted via our Site (such as credit card numbers) using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When credit card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete credit card details unless you expressly authorize it. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Use of Your Information
- We use personal information for our business purposes, such as tracking the use of our services, marketing to you, and attempting to improve our services, such as by customizing our site. We may also aggregate information about use of our site, in which case personally identifiable information is only shared with other parties as required by law.
Use of Information Gathered From Cookies
- Cookies can help differentiate you from other users and keep you from having to log in repeatedly. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not intentionally store any personal information that your browser provided to us in your cookies. We may allow ad exchanges, web analytics vendors, social networking platforms and other third parties to collect certain data and other non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., search and click stream information, browser type, time and date, the identity or type of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. By way of example, these companies may use a cookie or web beacon to collect this information.
- We do not knowingly sell or ship any items ordered through this Site directly to anyone who we know to be under the age of 13, nor do we collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 13. If we discover that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such person's personal information from our system.
Notice To California Residents
Sharing and Selling Information
- We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested. However, if you participate in the Community Features, which include social media elements, and provide personal information, the information you provide will by nature be made public.
Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information
Choice /Opt-In /Opt-Out
- We allow visitors to unsubscribe so that they will not receive future messages. After unsubscribing we will discontinue sending the particular messages as soon as technically feasible. Our system takes time to update, so understand that you may continue to receive communication from us for a limited time after you have unsubscribed.
International visitors and subscribers located outside the USA
- In accordance with the laws of California within the United States. If you are accessing our site from any jurisdiction with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from applicable California or United States law, then you consent via your continued use of our service to transferring your Personal Information into the United States.